My award

My award

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Egg Roll


I get ideas at the middle of the night and decide to put them on the blog. I have been lazy, I cook and then somehow dont take the photographs. So, now I have the recipe but no pics.

Here's the best snack I know, sometimes a fast meal. It's simple and fast and you will love the taste.


You need (for one person)-


  • Eggs-1

  • Tortila-1

  • Onion-1/4

  • Lettuce

  • Salt and Pepper- according to taste

  • Oil- 1 tablespoon
To do-


  • Heat a skillet in high flame

  • Beat the egg in a bowl, add salt and pepper to it

  • Add the oil in the skillet and pour the beaten egg in the skillet

  • Give it 5 seconds and before it settles down place the tortilla on the egg

  • Press the tortilla so that it sticks to the egg

  • Give it 5 seconds and then turn it over

  • When both sides are done, take it off on a plate

  • Add chopped lettuce, onions, salsa and hot sauce and fold it over.

Enjoy the egg roll , next time you need something fast you know what you can do.

(Pic: Courtesy Google images)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved it. it's fast n easy!

Vicki